Subject: Re: CBATNAM
From: "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 09:44:33 -0500

On 27-Nov-97, Garfield Benjamin wrote:
>> No more demos, people. Final releases now.
>   No more demos?!

No more demos as in half finished code. You can still release a `demo' but it
must be your final version.

>   Ah right, the guidelines... I'd better re-read those.  I've just been
>   applying common sense: procedure SideShooter, all "minor"
>   procedures prefixed with a "SS_", etc.

Sounds right to me. Have you implemented the bubba_sp and bubba_fx variables?

Well met and godspeed,
                      Giark
                                       [email-masked]
                                http://www.hicksville.dyn.ml.org/~giark/
     ______  ______    _____  .------------------------------------------.
    / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ !     AMOS games, utilities, demos, etc.   !
   / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / / !                                          !
  / ___/  / ____ \  / /  / /  !       CyberSpace BBS (519)579-0072       !
 / /     / /___/ / / /  / /   !     on A2000 060/50MHz (519)579-0173     !
/_/     /_______/ /_/  /_/    !                                          !
   Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!      !  FBN Amiga 500 020 14MHz 1C/5F RAM 3.1OS !
         IAPA Member          `------------------------------------------'